Light Aromatherapy Moisturizer for Oily Skin
Making light aromatherapy moisturizer suitable for oily skin
This aromatherapy moisturizer for oily skin uses antiseptic essential
oils that help balance and reduce sebum levels.
Ingredients to make the light aromatherapy moisturizer for oily
- 150 ml (5 fl oz) of base moisturizer
- A large glass jar
- A chopstick
- 5 ml (1 teaspoon) each of orange-flower water and witch hazel
- 6 drops each of cypress, geranium and lavender
- 2 drops each of grapefruit and ti-tree
Steps to make the light moisturizer suitable for oily skin:
- Measure the base moisturizer into the glass jar. using the
chopstick, stir in the orange-flower water and witch hazel.
- Add the cypress, geranium and lavender, and the grapefruit and ti-tree.
Stir well to incorporate them thoroughly into the moisturizer. An
alternative blend of masculine-smelling essential oils to suit an
adolescent boy or a man with oily skin or acne, is as follows: 5 drops
each of cedarwood, cypress and juniper and 2 drops each of ti-tree,
myrtle and lavender.
Aromatherapy Creams and Lotions