Refreshing Aromatherapy Foot Lotion
Making refreshing aromatherapy foot lotion
This stimulating foot lotion revives tired feet and improves their
appearance. Apply it after soaking your feet in hot water for ten
minutes, then scrubbing off any dead skin with a handful of coarse sea
Ingredients for aromatherapy food lotion:
- 70 ml (2½ fl oz) of base lotion
- A 100 ml (3½ fl oz) glass bottle
- 5 ml (1 teaspoon) each of witch hazel and
- 5 drops each of peppermint and crypress
- 2 drops each of lemon, clary sage and juniper
Method for making aromatherapy foot lotion:
- Pour the base lotion into the glass bottle.
Add the witch hazel and orange-flower water and shake vigorously.
- Add the peppermint and cypress, the lemon,
clary sage and juniper and shake vigorously again.
Aromatherapy Creams and Lotions