Intimate Massage for Lovers
Aromatherapy massage for lovers
Aromatherapy massage is healing, soothing and nurturing, but can also
be sensual and erotic. This kind of sensual massage makes a wonderful
form of intimate, non-verbal communication between lovers. When sexual
feelings between lovers are not urgent, then slow, sensuous and erotic
foreplay can heighten each person's enjoyment of the other. Intimate
massage can play a valuable role for lovers and can be enjoyed for its
own sake, and not just as a prelude to an intimate moment.
How to perform the intimate massage
You will need the following items:
- Music and beautiful objects
- Sensuous and aphrodisiac essential oils of your choice, inxed into
a base oil in a small dish
What to do:
- Prepare a private room and make it an intimate space with candles,
flowers, low music and beautiful objects. Make sure you have somewhere
that is relaxing and comfortable, as well as towels to cover bed linen
or whatever surface you willl be using. Have your dish of massage oil
close to hand.
- Both of you can be naked or wearing underwear only, but use towels
as you would for other massage. Start with your partner lying on his
or her front and uncover your partner's back.
- Oil your hands and kneel to one side of your partners, or at your
partner's head or sit on your partner's buttocks, if he or she can
take your weight easily. Use both hands to effleurage slowly up and
down your partner's back in a rhythmic flow.
- When you fell like moving on, ask your partner what part of their
body he or she would like massaged next. Many parts of the body can
feel erotic, so don't just focus on the obvious erogenous zones. Be
creative and be mindful of giving a loving sensual massage.
- Allow sexual excitement and desire to arise naturally - don't
force anything or have preconceived expectations. Sometimes intimate
massage between lovers is not sexual; it can be comforting, loving and
sensual without necessarily being erotic.
- Try swapping over and encouranging your partner to massage you as
well. Tell your partner what you like, what feels good and simply
participate in enjoying each other's bodies.
Massage for Relaxation